Vacations and travel look a little different this year, but you still need to take…
After almost two months working from home, some staff are likely to start coming back into the office in the next few weeks. Here are some top tips to manage the change:
- Clean and sanitize the entire workplace before reopening.
- Have a disinfectant and sanitizer available for all staff.
- Adjust workspace to ensure social distancing.
- Restrict any use of shared spaces. i.e. lunchrooms
Here are some additional resources to assist in developing your return-to-work plans:
- Preparing for Re-Entry – Considerations for returning employees to the workplace amid the Covid-19 crisis.
- EEOC Updated Employer Guidelines regarding ADA – Compliance during Covid-19 crisis.
- OSHA guidance on preparing the workplace for return to work during Covid-19.
- Guidelines for opening up America distributed by the CDC.
- 4-Step plan for handling confirmed Covid-19 cases when your business reopens.
We understand that it is a challenging time, so please let us know if you have any questions.
Don’t forget – we’re in this together!!
It’s important for us to be connected!
Will you be our “Friend” on Facebook?